What's the role?
• Electronics development for TTM in-house and allied projects from definition phase to hand-over to product care.
• Takes active part in the specification, development and fulfillment of electronic relevant use in power-tools.
• Focus on application of electronics for power tool performance and trouble-shooting during development phase.
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Take full responsibility for the electronics development for ADS leading projects including allied projects; work on TTM projects and support product care for existing products.
2. Responsible for TTM projects on electronics, switch and software; responsible for component selection, such as switch, cord, MOSFET, EMI suppression part etc; support the sourcing department to qualify the electronics and switch suppliers.
3. Building up sound competence regarding technical/physical function of the tools and its design methods to ensure the right interpretation of test results regarding function and reliability in different applications.
4. Evaluate the design of the tools and their components in a systematic way to fulfill Hilti standards in sense of reliability and costs.
5. Report all results and findings and give recommendations for improvements, further actions and design adaptions to the team.
6. Take necessary steps to ensure proper planning and management of the design steps. Review and clarify accuracy of specifications in connection with the German development center.
7. Ensure a close relationship with Hilti teams, the plants and supplier during the development process.
8. Cooperate with allied supplier for managing their R&D resource to improve the design and fulfil the Hilti requirements.
9. Take care of the complete documentation of the design results.
10. Monitoring and assessment of technology, product, application, approval and simulation trends.
11. Contribution to requirement and technical specification.
12. Presentation of result in project and steering meetings.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University graduate (min. bachelor’s degree in electronic & electromechanical engineering) with 3+ years working experience in development environment.
- Master analogue and digital circuits’ working principle. Be familiar with MCU, AC&DC power regulator, motor driver IC, power MOSFET and sensors. Have experience of independent hardware design and system debugging.
- Skilled in reading schematic drawings and PCB layout to guide debugging and application.
- Be familiar with electronic instrumentations and debugging devices like oscilloscope, data loggers, signal generators etc.
- Understand the production process of electronics.
- Analytical and organizational skills for project needs.
- The candidate must be a team player, mature, independent and proactive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Open minded for changes and new experiences.
- Ability and willingness to work in international/intercultural setup.