What's the role?
Plans, implements and monitors a range of activities to ensure the testing of power tools during development, re-sourcing and product care projects within established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Responsible test engineer in development projects for electric power tools and inserts, especially TTM projects.
2. Planning, execution, and evaluation of functional and durability tests for power tools and their components.
3. Documentation and interpretation of test results.
4. Presentation of test results in project team meetings and steering meetings.
5. Acquisition of application know-how for power tools and customer needs by direct customer contact and jobsite visits.
6. Participation in the creation of product requirements and specifications.
7. Further development of product technologies, measurement- and testing technology, and simulation know-how.
8. Collaboration with international Hilti sites, suppliers, development partners, and approval institutes.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
1. University graduate with several years of experience in development and project work in an industrial environment.
2. Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
3. Good analytic skills.
4. Affinity and willingness for hands-on work.
5. Experience in project management.
6. Willingness to travel abroad.