Digital Marketing Manager
What's the role?
Digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote Hilti and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, and annual sales of more than £2.7 billion, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Develop and implement Hilti’s digital marketing and paid media programs and build out digital customer engagement capabilities by supporting key strategic marketing and sales initiatives per China digital strategy which serves for China business growth objective.
Identify and develop digital leads opportunities and develop paid media campaigns to reach, engage, and convert new customers. Evaluate the media buy performance and provide to improve the digital/ad performance across multiple touch points
Develop digital strategic approaches for successful customer engagement, utilizing the digital marketing and content marketing tools such as WeChat, WeChat for Work
Provide paid media creative guidance and develop creative and compelling campaign ideas to maximize engagement of different audiences
Outline clear and trackable KPIs for each campaign and data sources. Analysis customer paths and provide trigger communication strategies.
Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to identify new business opportunities, and/or optimize customer digital experience with integrated digital solutions.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree or above in communication, marketing, digital marketing business or related field.
- Proven creative and media buy experience in PR, advertising, or creative agencies
- Strong understanding of UX/UI and creative design in general with graphics and video experience
- At least 3 years of experience working in B2B/B2C marketing environment.
- Excellent PC skills in Excel, Power Point, Word skills in Microsoft.
- Hands-on mentality with art or copy background
- Exceptional written and communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Hard working attitude process the sense of high responsibility and independent working capability.
- Excellent project management, planning & problem-solving skills.