E&I Segment Manager-Ele/DC, A1
What's the role?
We are looking for a high caliber candidate to drive sustainable and profitable growth by achieving sales and profit targets in Industry Segment through directing, coordinating and driving all regional marketing activities in North Asia namely China, Japan and Korea.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, and annual sales of more than £2.7 billion, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Drive the regional strategies and align key priorities and initiatives with global team and local markets in North Asia to identify growth opportunities and define potential sub-segments.
Align investment priorities with General Managers & Region Heads and develop detailed business plans for Industry segment as per segment / sub-segment strategies to ensure entrepreneurial market reach investments.
Define, implement and keep regular update of the segment strategy to sustainably achieve excellent sales, profit and relative market share growth in our direct sales organization
In-depth understanding of market and competitor landscape, market potential and deep dive into customer needs and behavior to develop a framework of integrated system business
Develop and implement long term product and/or service portfolio roadmap for key applications in close cooperation with regional product team and local sales team.
Build strong rapport with VIP customers to present Hilti’s offerings and value propositions and steer and conduct regular business review with sales and engineering team.
Attend and organize events for specific target segment/association as well as lobbying code & approval development in North Asia.
Act as the subject matter expert for Industry segment and support skills and competence development of sales and engineering team through training, experience exchange and workshops and work closely with HR team in people development.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree in engineering and preferably with MBA.
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in Industry segment; ideally with experience in sales & marketing, design & engineering, project management.
- Strong business acumen and customer orientation and capable in analyzing information and transform into strategic direction and executable actions.
- Proven track record in leading a team and strong in influencing stakeholders at all levels in a matrix organization
- Affinity to technical products, innovation, B2B and direct selling environment.
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English
- Willing to travel and aspire to develop a long-term career with Hilti and look for the opportunity to unleash your full potential at regional or even at global level.