Finance Business Partner- Sales
What's the role?
We are looking for a high caliber candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your full potential in financial planning & analysis and controlling. The successful candidate will be a strong Sales Finance Business Partner in providing financial insights and analysis, oversees and implement relevant procedures and processes to achieve sustainable and profitable growth for Hilti China by collaborating with all departments.
• Report to Head of Controlling, work closely with the team in managing the whole finance management cycle such as annual budgeting, rolling forecasts, monthly closing, management reporting, etc.
• Be a strong Sales Finance Business Partner and provide in-depth financial analysis
• Partnering with Sales and Marketing Teams in identifying and executing mutually agreed measures and accountable for your relevant business performance against strategic objectives to achieve sustainable value creation.
• Be a strong owner of the Performance Management
• Prepare periodic financial reports, comprehensive set of controls and budgets to mitigate risks, enhance accuracy of the company’s reported financial results as well as strengthen internal control by working closely with both internal and external auditors
• Drive and execute in local & regional finance initiatives and be actively involved in driving key strategic projects to enable sustainable value creation for the business
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, and annual sales of more than £2.7 billion, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
The purpose of the role is to provide transparency and support the Finance Business Partner in creating relevant business insights. The role involves identifying opportunities, financial risks and ensuring reliable execution of monthly/quarterly/yearly controlling tasks. The job holder supports the Finance Business Partner (FBP) and/or Head of Controlling in shaping and executing the performance management cycle.
Scope: Seasoned professional who acts as subject matter expert - works on problems of diverse scope, receives little instruction, may lead projects, typically 5+ years of experience.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Your profile:
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, business, or other discipline from reputable university.
- Qualified CPA or CFA with at least 10 years of experience gained in well-known MNCs company with focus on finance planning and analysis and/or strong partnering with business.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills with sound business acumen and the ability to advise stakeholders in planning and implementing key business decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to roll-up the sleeves and work with others and be excited to tackle difficulties by delivering practical solutions.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and with exceptional planning and time management skills.
- Adaptable to change with strong winning and high performing mindset.
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Aspiring to develop a long-term career with us and look for the opportunity to excel the exposure at regional or at global level.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”