What's the role?
The mission of your role is to provide financial insights and analytical support, oversee and implement processes for consistent business steering, ensure effective collaboration across departments, lead and develop a highly motivated finance controlling team. You will be a crucial contributor to develop best in class finance business partnering within the organization. This position offers excellent career opportunities for future commercial or financial leadership roles in the APAC region and globally.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Drive the execution of key financial steering processes, such as annual budgeting, rolling forecasts, monthly closing, management reporting, defining compensation scheme; etc.
Preparation and management of monthly/quarterly/annual performance reporting for the business & senior management
Monitor and Track the actual results vs plans, identify relevant measures and drive accountability for ongoing performance against business and strategic objectives
Build and Develop financial business partnership with sales and marketing team to drive sustainable value creation
Lead and Execute of ad hoc finance initiatives as & when required
Contribute and participate in strategic projects, cross functions, cross countries
Oversee internal controls execution, Coordinate and Manage Internal/External Audits
Provide Leadership to, Motivate and Develop controlling team
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree or above, minimum 7 years Relevant experience in Controlling, Finance, Accounting, or another relevant field, overseas study or work experience highly preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills with a sound business acumen, ability to advise stakeholders in planning and implementing key business decisions
- Excellent convincing and influencing skill, ability to lead and work with cross functional team
- Structured, Attentive to details, process-oriented and consistently meeting deadlines
- A demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with others, thrive on tackling challenges and finding solutions, willing to go extra mile
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English