What's the role?
• Create or arrange drawings, ECTR, BOM’S, PP’S and standards for the production processes at Plant 88.
• Introduce new products and investments (machines, equipments ets.)
• Jointly responsible for handling projects with Unit Manager.
• Jointly responsible for the production processes (CT’s, machine parameters, workplaces, safety regulations etc.)
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Prepare all necessary documents for the production in time (BOM’s, drawings, PP’s etc.).
2. Responsible for the production documents (BOM’s, drawings, PP’s and IP’s etc.).
3. Support on the general Engineering folders in Plant 88 (standards, drawings, PP’s, IP’s).
4. Support purchasing procedures related to the production processes.
5. Support on new products assembly lines development.
6. Carry out all activities under economical aspects.
7. To work according Hilti philosophy (teamwork, continuously improvements etc.) together with employees.
8. Promote the Hilti philosophy.
9. Ensure a good communication between Unit and other departments.
10. Ensure internal customer satisfaction.
11. CIP must be carried out and put into execution.
12. To keep your working place clean and tidy.
13. To work on any other duties and projects on which the incumbent is assigned by the direct superior.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Be familiar with CAD; software UG NX.
- Be familiar with electrical and pneumatic system.
- Open minded for change and improvement.
- Good command in English, both in oral and written.
- Proactive and cooperative, good interpersonal skill.