Management Associate(2019 IN-TAKE)
What's the role?
We're looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, bacholar degree above talent to take our company forward. Hilti Management Associate is a talent development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
6 months rotation in core city (Engineering back office/Operations/Marketing/HR/Finance
12 months rotation in Sales to enhance product and segment knowladge
6 months rotation in Marketing/Operations/Core city Sales Team
What do we offer?
Soft skill training: personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills
Early Talent Forum: a 3-4 days forum with team-building, learning, sharing with top management
Leadership Training Program: Local talent advancement program
Customizaton: A truly cross-functional experience where you can make a diference and discover your future career path
Exposure: Mentor by leaders. Networking with experienced colleagues and peers. Involvement in key projects critical to the succes of the company
Program Structure: 24-month program applies 70-20-10 learning principal followed by rotations, projects, mentoring and training
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you've never worked in sales or construction, that's not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree holder in Engineering/ Business/ Marketing or related discipline
- Passionate in excelling in Sales, Marketing or Engineering
- Engage in activities beyond studies and demonstrate great leadership skills
- Highly committed and self-driven personality
- Ambitious and wants to build a career in a multi-national, technology-driven company Good team player with excellent interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, strong customer orientation and with a “can-do” attitude
- Highly proficient in English and the local language of the country applied for
- Internationally mobile is preferable