Manager- General Ledger
What's the role?
Leadership & Performance management
Process / Service level management
Compliance & Risk
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, and annual sales of more than £2.7 billion, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Responsible for the team's end result, performance and development.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business*, Finance or similar or equivalent finance qualification
- ACCA/CPA (US) /CIMA/CA
- At least 3 years of experience in a financial leadership role within a multinational Shared Service Center. At least three years of external audit experience at Big Four.
- Holistic Finance process understanding to manage General ledger (GL) function including month end closing (MEC) and year end closing (YEC)
- Evidence of acting as business partner through influencing finance & non-finance stakeholders and successfully communicate at any level of the organization
- Effective communication skills, including ability to structure presentations and present to the Finance Leadership team
- Proficient English written & verbal communication skills
- Strong expertise in SAP S/4
- Knowledge of IFRS standards