What's the role?
• Act as the intermediate between sales and development for new product development to ensure products fulfils customer requirements to provide highly differentiated products
• Support Hilti’s product leadership by identifying future trends and anticipating market shaping movements
• Support Hilti market organizations worldwide with expertise and guidance to improve sales performance in order to create strong global growth for the company
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career
What does the role involve?
1. Monitor and evaluate the market environment including market potential, key applications, customers' needs and competitor moves for strategy definition as well as definition of new business opportunities for the relevant product lines
2. Assume marketing responsibilities in new product development projects (e.g. marketing strategy, data management, launch preparations, customer tests, trainings, etc.) and work closely with local marketing and sales teams
3. Taking ownership of managing assigned product portfolio along the product lifecycle (e.g. monitoring results, define actions to grow the product lines, managing market requests and other day-to-day tasks)
4. Actively influence sales development through innovative marketing approaches, competence build up and launch support in relevant sales region
5. Support local market organizations to setup and implement local product and/or market leadership strategies
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
1. Master in engineering (preferred in civil or mechanical engineering) and/or business (preferred with a focus on marketing or strategic business)
2. At least three years’ work experience in either consulting, engineering or marketing functions. Project management and/or experience in construction industry beneficial. Mixed engineering and business experience beneficial
3. Strategic Thinking. Experience in creating and implementing a business and/or product strategy is beneficial.
4. Able to work in cross functional teams and interact with different leadership levels
5. Fluent in English; Skills in further languages beneficial
6. Proficient in MS Office
7. Willingness to travel worldwide
8. Open-minded personality feeling confident presenting in front of larger audience
9. Hands-on mentality
10. Openness for an international career path