Product Supply Manager
What's the role?
This position is responsible for providing coordination of the activities for TTM/relocation and other
projects within supply chain in ADS/P88. Planning, implementing and monitoring a range of activities to
ensure that our projects are under control and we achieve or even overachieve all of our targets (e.g.
time, quality, costs, etc.).
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Support to set up and manage the supply team in the projects; or manage the supply team in simple
2. Support to: Define product specific supply concepts, drive operative MoB decisions; and find best
supply solutions by using known supply structure and new opportunities in collaboration with the
3. Track & push supply progress (deliveries, quality improvement, cost reduction…) with transparency
within supply chain.
4. Secure updated technical documentation for suppliers and plants.
5. Support to drive design to cost, influence technical concept and product design.
6. Responsible for complete product standard cost calculation and support to driving cost reduction.
7. Ensure transparency during INP process, e.g. marketing demand, max. output in plant, components
8. Coordination of project activities within supply chain, make sure that all requests from the project
team are taking into consideration. Pro-actively think about possible problems and discuss them with
the involved parties
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 1. With a technical university degree.
- 2. Experience in supply chain management and/or project mgmt. and/or Engineering.
- 3. Proficiency in English and Mandarin, German is a plus.
- 4. Not only Structured thinking but also focusing on details.
- 5. High motivation level, pro-actively drive topics with energy.
- 6. Skillful of ERP/SAP/Microsoft Office