What's the role?
This position is belong to Hilti(Shanghai) Ltd.
The job location is in Shanghai, Minhang
The Production Engineer is responsible for defining and setting-up production process for new products to enable a smooth mass production, and leading to analyze and solve the problem with current production to ensure a continuous production, meanwhile, proactively work on the process improvement projects to reach the defined targets.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Lead to solve daily production process problem, analyze the root cause and drive for improvement timely.
2. Review the current production process setup, identify potential for improvement in view of production quality assurance, operation efficiency and cost reduction etc.
3. Lead process improvement project to design and develop new assembly line or assembly fixtures.
4. Be part of new product project, work together with plant engineer to ensure new assembly line and process is well setup for pilot production and mass production.
5. Technical document preparation, and management, train to technicians and operators.
6. Engineering change management.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering or related.
2. Good English capability both in written and oral.
3. Min.5 years of professional experience in the design of product assembly line.
4 Has solid experience on developing automatic assembly machine by using pneumatic cylinder, servo motors, sensors, even integration with robot.
5. Very skillful in the use of UG NX to do mechanical design.
6. Good knowledge on machining and hands on experience in steel fabricated parts, fitter, latch, milling machine and drilling machine is preferred.
“I love the fact that my job isn’t just technical. It involves planning and dealing with people too. The culture is brilliant. It’s challenging, yes, but it’s friendly and welcoming too. It’s all about teamwork, and your ideas are really taken on board.”