Production Quality Engineer
What's the role?
1. Leading TTM project quality control system planning and setup in P88 to achieve a sustainable quality control system for new products.
2. Driving professional quality issue solving process for internal production line, to achieve sustainable production quality and to enhance continuous improvement process.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Develop quality control setup incl. documentation for power tool assembly line. Implement and drive professional quality analysis tools during the development of assembly line.
2. Drive the verification and release of power tool assembly lines.
3. Measure and steer the power tool production quality based on strategic and business targets.
4. Organize and supervise patrol inspection activities.
5. Conduct workplace and process audits to improve operational excellence and to enhance CIP.
6. Drive professional problem solving methods to find optimum solutions from quality, timing and cost point of view.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Why should you apply?
It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- 1. University graduate (Bachelor of higher) in mechanical or electrical engineering preferred.
- 2. Min. 5 years of experience on production quality assurance in manufacturing environment.
- 3. Experienced with quality assurance and problem solving methods & tools.
- 4. Familiar with local and global Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- 5. Manufacturing know-how, product development and auditor experience are beneficial.
- 6. Fluent in English and Mandarin, German is beneficial.
- 7. Superior computer knowledge in Microsoft Windows applications.