Project Manager - Packaging
What's the role?
Local project leader for the roll-out of the new toolbox generation for all Hilti tools. Taking care about the definition and qualification of this new generation of toolboxes together with the local sourcing team and managing the phase-in / phase-out in close collaboration with the European project team.
Responsible for the packaging definition (sales and transport packaging) of all new projects planned to be produced in Hilti Shanghai and later on also for other China entities.
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Conceptual packaging work in power tool projects (Time To Money) with COGS and due date responsibility
2. Packaging simulations and cost analysis
3. Sourcing of test samples and prototypes
4. System care (MDS, ECTR, SAP und REHA)
5. Know how transfer to centralized packaging
6. Continuously informed in packaging technology trends
7. Participate in project implementations, new product introductions (TTM), re-sourcing projects, etc. and take necessary steps to ensure proper planning, procurement and management of product. Review and clarify accuracy of specifications coming from either the BA’s, BU‘s, plants or Corporate Sourcing
8. Frequently communicate with Europe or Local Project Team for project following up till successfully launch the project
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
1.Academic studies (Master or Bachelor) in production, packaging or equivalent technologies
2.Experience in packaging business (paper, cardboard and plastic)
4.Willingness and ability for international business travelling
5.Experience in project management
6.Strong team player (interdisciplinary teams)