What's the role?
Our management associate program is a 24 months development program. You will participate in multiple workshops and assignments as an individual contributor in Quality, Production, Technical Service, Lean Manufacturing and BU functions.
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Help create and implement incoming inspection plan, inspection technology application and standardization.
2. Manage and archive incoming inspection reports and documentation.
3. Assist with updating information and data on production quality and inspection result in SAP.
4. Coordinate with production quality engineers for incoming quality analysis and offer solutions.
5. Execute manufacturing process, quality control standard and quality / process assurance for mass production.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and an understanding of German is preferred.
- Open-mind attitude, energetic and dynamitic.
- Available for international mobility.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, social and intercultural competences.