Regional Head of Segment - Power (North Asia)
What's the role?
Drive sustainable and profitable growth by achieving sales and profit targets in Power Segment through directing, coordinating and driving all regional marketing activities in North Asia namely China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is where your best belongs.
What does the role involve?
>Drive the regional strategies and align key priorities and initiatives with global team and local markets in North Asia to identify growth opportunities and define potential sub-segments.
>Align investment priorities with General Managers & Region Heads and develop detailed business plans for Power segment as per segment / sub-segment strategies to ensure entrepreneurial market reach investments.
>Define, implement and keep regular update of the segment strategy to sustainably achieve excellent sales, profit and relative market share growth in our direct sales organization.
>In-depth understanding of market and competitor landscape, market potential and deep
dive into customer needs and behavior to develop a framework of integrated system
>Develop and implement long term product and/or service portfolio roadmap for key applications in close cooperation with regional product team and local sales team.
>Build strong rapport with focus customers to present Hilti’s offerings and value
propositions and steer and conduct regular business review with sales and
>Attend and organize events for specific target segment/association as well as lobbying code & approval development in North Asia.
>Act as the subject matter expert for Power segment and support skills and competence development of sales and engineering team through training, experience exchange and workshops and work closely with HR team in people development.
What do we offer?
We give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- University degree in engineering and preferably with MBA.
- At least 10+ years of working experience in Power segment; ideally with experience in sales & marketing, design & engineering, project management.
- Strong business acumen and customer orientation and capable in analyzing information and transform into strategic direction and executable actions.
- Proven track record in leading a team and strong in influencing stakeholders at all levels in a matrix organization.
- Affinity to technical products, innovation, B2B and direct selling environment.
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Willing to travel and aspire to develop a long-term career with Hilti and look for the opportunity to unleash your full potential at regional or even at global level.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”