Senior Mechanical Engineer
What's the role?
• Lead new assembly lines/devices development and take jointly responsible for handling other projects with Team Leader.
• Support to establish/set-up standardization and modulization to improve efficiency and stability.
• Developing new technology to fulfill new products assembly requirements in regarding quality/safety/cost/reliability.
• Train and direct maintenance technician on production maintenance related technical issues, hands on solving breakdown issues.
• Promote teamwork and be part of the team to reach the agreed targets.
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
Drives assembly lines/testing rigs with cross-functional departments, highly defined decision approach.
2. Sets priorities based on project plan, few strategic & mainly operational topics, focus on defining and getting things done.
3. Leaning and developing new technical skills with learning and implementing in new assembly lines/devices.
4. Works in team collaboration and interface with Manufacturing, Quality, Design and outside vendors.
5. Maintain technical documents systematically to ensure it is updated as a timely manner, such as drawing, user manuals and technical specification.
6. Source, manage and develop competitive suppliers for assembly line development.
7. Respond with urgency to internal /external customer needs as they apply to the resolution of problems relating to technical product operations.
8. Implement technical support, trainings and sharing to daily production operations.
9. Work on any other duty or projects assigned by the direct supervisor.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Automation.
- 2. Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- 3. Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience in the design of product assembly line or production equipment Development.
- 4. Broad and deep experience in own area required assembly lines/testing rigs know-how.
- 5. Experience in steel fabricated parts, fitter, latch, milling machine and drilling machine.
- 6. Advanced knowledge / hands on experience in CAD tools- UG NX, tolerance concepts, mechanical design, Design TO X (Design to Cost or Design to Manufacturing).
- 7. Experience in an international working environment.