(Sr.) TA Specialist
What's the role?
We are looking for a high potential candidate to unleash high potential at Hilti. This is no ordinary job. Our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results and outstanding customer service.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, and annual sales of more than £2.7 billion, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Partner with HRBP/Line Manager to identify and fulfill the talent acquisition needs proactively.
• Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business
• Manage and recruit for a portfolio of positions across levels
• Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience
• Work with HRBPs, to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
• Work with Talent Acquisition Team and HRBP’s to execute workforce plan with recruitment budgets in mind
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- • Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- • 3+ years of experience as HR Generalist or HR Recruitment Specialist.
- • Strong ability in forward-looking & thinking based on data, channels, resources and market insights.
- • Excellent experience in talent acquisition operations, including strong individual sourcing capability, recruitment channel management, resources management, etc.
- • Good interpersonal, communication skills.
- • A self-motivated team-player with CAN-DO attitude
- • Proficiency in English and Chinese.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”