(Sr.)Materials Planning Officer
What's the role?
We’re looking for customer-focused materials planner to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Collect demand forecast by working with sales and marketing for the responsible product group.
• Coordinate with Hub materials planning team to achieve a consensus sales forecast which steers the Supply Chain taking into consideration different plans and scenarios to achieve targeted sales and deliver performance
• Monitor the inventory level including on hand, GIT, open orders to ensure right level of inventory to balance the availability and stock level.
• Manage all stock shortages ensuring that appropriate actions are taken to resolve with minimum cost impact and maximum attention to customer service
• Management of open customer orders until delivery including complaint management
• Working with Hub planning team and sales, marketing to reduce obsolescence (obsolescence pre-warning, sell-offs, ICS, pruning etc.).
o Forecast Accuracy
o Stock Availability (Availability to Standard - ATS)
o Customer Satisfaction (Customer Perfect Order internal - CPOi)
o Inventory Net Working Capital (Days on Hand)
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- • He /She could be fresh graduate or experienced planning professional:
- o Fresh graduate master’s degree from overseas Universities
- o Fresh graduate bachelor’s degree from 211/985 universities, or oversees Universities
- o Experience on demand planning
- • SAP experience preferred
- • Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- • Strong analytical skills and good attention to detail
- • Fluent in English is a must
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”