Supplier Quality Engineer-OEM
What's the role?
Lead the qualification of supplier parts at the OEM supplier.
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Lead the qualification of supplier parts by APQP with full responsibility for your own supplier.
2. Execute supply quality issues on site by 8D process
3. Execute Workplace audits at the supplier assembly line
4. Align measurement concepts on Hilti & supply sites
5. Lead One CIP (Continuous improvement program) project per year in your full responsibility
6. Work on any other duties and projects assigned by the direct superior
7. Travel frequency 30% travel frequency within mainland china. Once per year to Europe to HQ.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 1. Bachelor degree in electronic or mechanic engineering
- 2. Around 3 years working experience at supplier quality site preferred in laser tool industry.
- 3. Specialist in at least one of the manufacturing processes, electronics or mechanical manufacturing
- 4. Excellent English written and oral for daily collaboration with EU project teams.