What's the role?
Concentrate on strategic suppliers’ development and management in Asia to support regional and global supply management.
Who is Hilti?
We’re looking for a passionate Supply Manager for our purchasing department in Shanghai. We belong to the Asian Development and Supply organization in Hilti’s power tool business. You will drive the purchasing activities for part of our portfolio of power tool accessories, thereby contributing to our ability to differentiate, to deliver, and to remain competitive.
What does the role involve?
1. Work on material group strategy.
2. Scan, identify, develop and qualify the suppliers in Asian Region to support competitive strategies.
3. Responsible for supplier management, such as supplier contract, quality management, delivery management, cost analysis and so on.
4. Responsible for supplier database management.
5. Manage supplier on daily operation, and ensure they are on high performance with 4 indicators – Quality, Cost, Delivery and Risk.
6. Effectively communicate with Supply Teams in Headquarter for project execution.
7. Effectively implement Hilti Global Process Management System into Re-sourcing and Time To Money project.
8. Support on transparent cost breakdown and pricing negotiation.
9. Work at other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 1. University degree, major in Engineering.
- 2. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- 3. Good computer skill, knowledge on SAP will be a plus.
- 4. Experiences on project management.
- 5. At least 5 years working experiences in engineering/ production/ quality/sourcing.
- 6. Willing to travel.
- 7. High self-responsibility.
- 8. Very proactive person.