Talent Acquisition Manager
What's the role?
The successful incumbent will develop and execute the talent acquisition strategy by deep dive into the business needs and candidate landscape in leading end to end recruiting processes to locate high quality new hires as well as further sharpening Hilti as an employer of choice to achieve sustainable and profitable growth.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to our industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, and annual sales of more than 5.6 Billion CHF, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Lead the talent acquisition team to execute recruitment initiatives by understanding the market trend and country level candidate landscape to generate positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
• Develop and execute sourcing strategies to successfully locate our targeted talent pipeline (active and passive) to meet the business requirements.
• Work closely with both global and regional talent acquisition team and rollout respective talent acquisition initiatives / projects to drive recruitment process excellence.
• Collaboration with the regional talent acquisition team to uplift Hilti as an employer of choice and connect with different channels to tap into potential candidate pool e.g. target universities, employee network, industrial associations, alumni network, etc.
• Utilize the appropriate social media channels to build the awareness in the market to increase candidates' touch points to proactively connect, engage and source passive talents.
• Provide coaching and engage in ongoing discussion with team member and strongly connected with other HR functional teams - talent management, rewards, learning & development and HRBP.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- • Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing or related fields.
- • Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources with strong focus on talent acquisition.
- • Strong business acumen and capable in translating business direction into talent acquisition focuses and with good project management skills.
- • Possess the ability and charisma in building strong rapport with hiring managers, potential candidates other internal and external stakeholders in no time.
- • Digital savvy and capable in analyzing data and convert into valuable insights to further sharpen talent acquisition strategy.
- • Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
- • Aspire to build a long-term career with the company.
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”