What's the role?
• Manage a business unit specific team of development engineers (2-5), build the development competence, take liability for OTD and quality of the product development projects, be the key contact to the business units in all matters of product development.
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
Key Project Engineer (3) Accountable for coordinating all different Hilti's parties involved in a large/mega project to maximize project's penetration.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 1. Competence in product development and project management, especially direct customer contact for aligning product specifications, minimum 8 years working experience.
- 2. Team leader experience with proven track record of people development and project management skills.
- 3. Min 5 years’ experience in a multinational company.
- 4. Engineering related university graduate, master preferred.
- 5. Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- 6. Proven track record in engineering (finished projects) as well as innovations (patents, NPDs).
- 7. Strongly solution oriented mindset with strong will to outperform.
- 8. Experience in working with CAD Software mandatory (Unigraphics NX preferable), experience in working with PDM-systems preferable.
- 9. PC knowledge in all Microsoft Windows applications.