TTM Project Manager
What's the role?
• Lead and manage assigned development projects from definition phase to market success launch;
• Ensure achievement of project targets, such as time, quality, product cost and project budget…;
• Lead a target-oriented international and multi-functional project team (e.g. marketing, development, supply, quality…);
• work closely with international marketing team, global market organizations and our customers;
• Ensure proper communication flow with the project team members and key stake holders (BU, Segments, lead markets, ADS…);
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Lead less complicated TTM projects;
2. Support BU marketing and lead markets to identify business opportunities, including translating customer needs into product specification, value proposition, business case study;
3. Initiate and set up the project regarding project team, estimated resources, investment, time schedule and define project key deliverables;
4. Align requirements of project, key deliverables, must have and nice to have of product requirements with key stake holders;
5. Create and Implement management plan (budget, resources, time schedule) on to the project, including continuous monitoring;
6. Continuously monitor and report of project progress, follow-up corrective actions;
7. Manage risk assessments and changes in the project;
8. Ensure the achievement of key deliverables (time, quality, product cost, project budget);
9. Lead and motivate the project team;
10. Ensure proper & in time communication flow with all key stake holders (BU, Segments, lead markets, ADS…)
11. Professional documentation and archiving of project documents;
12. Proper handover and close the project.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
- 1. With a degree in engineering science;
- 2. >5 years working experience, ideally with proven track record in management of projects in a technical environment;
- 3. Proficiency in English and Mandarin, German is a plus;
- 4. Structured thinking and systematic problem solving;
- 5. High motivation level, pro-actively drive topics with energy;
- 6. Entrepreneural attitude and leading teams;
- 7. Strong communication moderation and presentation skills in English.