TTM Quality Manager
What's the role?
To enhance TTM quality management for power tool business and enable the ADS TTM Roadmap.
Who is Hilti?
In case you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. With more than 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Take care of all quality activities in internal and OEM development projects.
2. Analyze market quality records, derive improvement areas for current and new power tools, support the development team with quality methods and tools, review and audit production methods and quality assuranceplans internally and at OEM partners, support and monitor OEM partners within improvement programs, interface with the headquarter quality organization in Europe.
3. Collaborate and project management involvement / participation with local and overseas colleagues for NPI or product update.
4. Regulatory compliance conduction in purchasing management/control and supply base management with qualify management standard and systems, methodologies, tools and techniques used in purchasing, operations and supplier quality.
5. Works independently to design implement, troubleshoot and optimize the performance of the purchasing controls processes and systems from NPI until EOL.(End of life) .
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 1. Master degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, minimum 5 years working experience in at least one of these areas (development, production, supply management, quality management), at least 2 years experience in quality management, fluent in English (written and spoken).
- 2. Experience with state of the art quality tools and procedures (e.g. FMEA, ISIR, Control Plans etc.).
- 3. International experience is meritorious.
- 4. Potentially with certain team management skill as proven leadership mindset or experience will be preferred.
- 5. Product development & Engineering experience.
- 6. The position requires frequent traveling to suppliers and OEM partners in China and occasional traveling to the European headquarter.